Sort by: Date | Popularity

Whowritebestessays.com Complaints & Reviews

Whowritebestessays.com / Terrible

Ma
Nov 16, 2016

I ordered 5 page essay from WhoWriteBestEssays and I told them that I need exactly 5 pages. They said they'll do the best they can. I decided to use WhoWriteBestEssays because I saw many positive feedback and I really thought they were professionals. When I got my paper I was extremely disappointed with it. First of all I wasn't satisfied with the content and I also found some mistakes. But the worst part was that they made 4, 5 pages! I needed 5! I had to redo the whole thing myself. Waste of money!

Whowritebestessays.com / They simply took money and after that I got nothing from them

In
Nov 09, 2014

I sent email to the company www.whowritebestessays.com. I asked the agent, if they could write the essay for me within couple of days. The rep agreed and asked about the theme. I provided the theme and the needed scope of work. The rep told me to pay in advance, ‘coz the volume was big. I paid money and never heard from them again. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.