Sort by: Date | Popularity

wholesalewarranties.net Complaints & Reviews

wholesalewarranties.net / SCAM

Sa
Nov 20, 2012

My 2004 transmission went out and wholesalewarranty.net would not honor their warranty because my engine oil changes were at 5000 miles with full synthetic oil. wholesalewarranty.net Contends because my oil changes were at 5000 miles not at 4000 miles they would not honor the warranty so in other words the warranty is now useless. My RV has been repaired and I am paying for it myself in payments; so the RV REPAIR place keeps my rv until I pay the bill the Mechanic has had my RV almost two months. My strong expression for anyone wanting a warranty and wanting to throw money AWAY use WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET warranty a company that truly steals your money!!! [protected]

wholesalewarranties.net - California / telemarketing

Ja
Nov 16, 2012

These criminals are preying on people who don't know any better and scaring them into buying warranties they don't need and can't afford. I bought an extended warranty through wholesalewarranties.net, back in Aug 2010. After I got rid of my RV, I inquired about getting a prorated refund since when I first bought the RV warranty they said it was fully transferable and refundable. As of today, I haven�t received a refund. I guess a sucker is born everyday, and unfortunately it was my turn. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how I and others might proceed to recover their losse...