Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wholesalejerseysoutlet. Us.com Complaints & Reviews

Wholesalejerseysoutlet. Us.com / Double charge and no delivery of the order

Wi
Oct 18, 2014

I had the horrible experience with the company www.wholesalejerseysoutlet.us.com. I ordered two jerseys, paid for them and waited for confirmation email or the tracking number. The seller never sent it to me, so I sent several emails and asked about the status of my order. Later I found out that he charged my card twice. I sent more emails, but no answer from them. I fed up with their silence. So I wanted to open a case against this seller, please leave comments if you haven't received your purchase.

Wholesalejerseysoutlet. Us.com / Fake charges and no info about my order

Na
Sep 21, 2014

I had the worst experience in my life with the company www.wholesalejerseysoutlet.us.com. I ordered 2 jerseys, paid for them and waited for confirmation email or the tracking number. The seller never sent it to me, so I sent several emails and asked about the status of my order. Later I found out that he charged my card twice. I sent more emails, but no answer from them. I fed up with their silence. So I wanted to open a case against this seller, please leave comments if you haven't received your purchase.