Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wholesale-Faucet.com Complaints & Reviews

Wholesale-Faucet.com / Unethical behaviour, abysmal customer service, poor craftsmanship

Ma
Dec 25, 2016

I ordered a faucet a few weeks ago from wholesale-faucet.com. I requested and paid for UPS shipping (3-5 business) days. wholesale-faucet.com shipped via regular parcel shipping without advising. They even went as far as lying when they sent me and email confirming shipment of the parcel stating that the UPS tracking number was a certain number. Could not track the shipment on UPS over the next week. I then started to worry and emailed the seller a first time. I eventually figured that they had shipped it some other way. I contacted them with supporting documents asking for a partial refund...

Wholesale-Faucet.com / Used items sold as new

Po
May 27, 2013

I’ve purchased several things from Wholesale-Faucet.com and thought that I’m purchasing new products. There wasn’t mentioned anywhere on their website that I’m actually purchasing used items and when I received it I was shocked to know that. Asked for refund but was refused because according to them items is as described.