Sort by: Date | Popularity

WhiteningBrites Complaints & Reviews

WhiteningBrites - Texas, Houston / Unauthorized charge

Br

I need the $88.97 that was charged to my account that I did not authorize refunded immediately. I never signed up to receive monthly product from this company, I have already called them and had my name removed from this monthly shipment so that I will not be charged again, but I need to know what needs to happen in order for me to be refunded the money I have already been charged that was not authorized. I would appreciate a quick response to this matter.

WhiteningBrites - North Carolina, Weaverville / not satisfied/Want money refunded

Vs

Billing Dept: Re: Cancellation of Membership V. Smith 6/14/09 Dear Sir, I am dissatisfied with the product and want it cancelled. I also expect my credit card to be refunded immediately. This charge was unauthorized by me, and I want it refunded. I was unable to get through on Sat. the 13th to cancel the membership. On Sunday, 14th I was able to get through. They said my credit card had been billed $89.00. This is a scam and I want my money refunded immediately. I will report this to my bank and the Better Business Bureau. This was a trial offer and I did cancel within the 15 day period...