Sort by: Date | Popularity

westernsky Complaints & Reviews

westernsky / refused

Cr
Craftee on Jun 11, 2013

I called this company for a loan and the man comes on the phone and ask me questions like my name and how much money i recieve each month, soon as I tell him 1, 600 an month, he quickly said quote " We do not do business with anyone unless they make over 2, 800 a week. Just as I was going to reply back he hangs up on me, really ? I just could not believe how they treat people, come to find out they are Not afflicated with any Indians and they claim they do. I found out from others who had done business with them and have been scamed, so I thank God for that man for hanging up on me. They are scam artirst be aware, I'm only going by reseearch of this companies policies and customer complaints.

westernsky / continuous withdrawel

Lo
lowryp on Feb 8, 2013

i get paid the SECOND wed of every month...this was told to the man i spoke with when i inquired about this company...they are steadily 3 and 4 times a month trying to withdraw from my account, which put my account in overdraft. i am a widow and single mother. this is causing me problems as far as feeding my children... i cant seem to get in touch with anyone to stop this...i have every intention to make my payments but by the time they automaticly try to withdraw i cant because the overdraft fees are eating up the payment.