Sort by: Date | Popularity

WellWorX Complaints & Reviews

WellWorX - Tennessee, Memphis / membership

St

I tried that fitness club back when they were owned by someone else (i cannot even remeber the name). I am disabled, so i was told that if i could not use their facilities, i could cancel. I could not get into their pool, so i cancelled. Next month I was billed again and was told that i had to send a letter to cancel, so i did and I had my bank block them from billing me any further. The way the bank blocks (at that time it may have changed now) was to block the AMOUNT, ie 34.99 or whatever. Next thing i know they are sending the bills through in five dollar increments, so i had to close and...

WellWorX - Tennessee, Memphis / DO NOT JOIN WELLWORX

Ol

I saw another posting with this site on WellWorX in Memphis. I had similiar problems with them and it took getting a lawyer to get them to stop billing me and finally close my account as I requested. I actually enjoyed the club while I was there, although there were times that things went down a bit and services were inconsistent. All in all there are too many clubs to choose from and the experience I had with them has left a bad taste in my mouth...my situation was simple and it seemed that they were determined to push a situation that did not make since to me. I would not recommend them !!