Sort by: Date | Popularity

wedding ring Complaints & Reviews

wedding ring - New Jersey, Millville / jewelry

Le

i bought a ring from my wife in april of 2009 and after 7 months the ring diamond feel out of it and it began to change color as well this was a full white gold diamond ring and i called walmart to day and they put me through to the jewelry department and the lady remembered me and said to me before i could tell her that the diamond feel out she said the diamond feel out i asked how do you now that and she said she remembered me witch didnt make any since i thank this happens alot please email about this if this has happed to you [email protected]

wedding ring - Louisiana, New Orleans / cracked diamond in ring

Mi

My husband purchased my wedding ring from Zales in 2004 he also purchsed the lifetime diamond warranty.The warranty states that the ring/rings are to be inspected every 6 months, in which we bring them to be inspected and the sheet to be signed. I wear my rings all the time and some how one of the diamonds in the middle of the ring has a crack in it, we brought the ring in to be repaired in December about the 6th, Zales told us that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to repair, one of the sales rep called us on January 29 and said that the ring was ready for pick up, so I went into the store to...