Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wealth Development Center Complaints & Reviews

Wealth Development Center / Angela Penbrook - Reposting links for major billion dollar co.s online

Km
Mar 21, 2016

Spoke with a Staci Woods who explained to me the process of how I would post links for major Co.S. I would receive $2.00 very every link posted and then if someone clicked on the link and followed thru I would receive $250.00. Said she was sending me a email with all the login info I would need to get started and that I would and could be making money right away. Provided me with a customer service Number 1(877-908-3687. When I called the Number because I never received an email I got a Michael Minor who had no idea about Wealth Dev. Center and called his gig Brand Buddee. So while on the...

Wealth Development Center / Scam

Ri

For $197. You can prosess rebates online. Thing is, i dont think this is a legit bisness! You wont recieve anything on how to prosess rebates, and you wont be able to speak with anyone to lend assistance.I just hope i can get a refund like i w as promissed.

Wealth Development Center / Angela Penbrook - A business scam!

La

I don't think this is a legitimate company. I am very worried that they have too much information from me like my credit card number, etc. I know that I was stupid. There ad seemed too good to be true.