Sort by: Date | Popularity

wcbicam.com Complaints & Reviews

wcbicam.com / They stole money from my account

Na
Oct 27, 2014

People, I really need help. I never heard about the company www.WCBiCam.com before. I was really surprised, when I checked my account and noticed several unauthorized charges. This company started to charge me for something couple of weeks ago. In total they took about $200. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal with dishonest and irresponsible people.

wcbicam.com - California, Dublin / Bogus charges and impossible to reach the owners

St
Aug 23, 2014

My husband checked his account and was really surprised. The company www.WCBiCam.com charged him within several weeks and took about $300 in total. We already sent them emails and asked to return money back, but these scammers simply ignored us. No idea what measures to take now, maybe someone can advise something. Please, share your views and comments. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this seller.

wcbicam.com / Stole money

Di
Sep 29, 2012

My credit card was charged by wcbicam.com and I don’t know the reason. I called to their customer service and they told that the reason is my subscription. I never did it. I cancelled this “subscription” and asked for a refund. But they told that they can’t return the money as I used their services for some time.