Sort by: Date | Popularity

watch Complaints & Reviews

watch - British Columbia, Surrey / wanted to use for something else in store

Sk
Jan 27, 2013

I purchased a watch to use for work and you were not able to set the time at all. I had the receipt and wanted only to exchange it for other products in the store. I was told I was not able to either exchange or refund it. I would have kept it but I could not set the time. I thought to myself, what customer service. You want to keep customers and you turn them away when they want to get other products to replace the cost from the bad item. You all are dispicable. Grab some customer service because I will recommend to anyone that they should be careful because your products are cheap and...

watch / Poor Business Practice

Jc
Sep 30, 2011

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I purchased a watch. When the package arrived, it was a different watch than what I ordered. They refuse to take it back and have sents dozens of emails trying to convince me to keep the watch I got because they don't have the one I ordered. They offered only a partial refund if I keep this watch. How can you force someone to keep a product they dont like and never ordered to begin with. I have never experience such poor business tactics. They are now HARASSING me with emails, telling me how good the watch is, and I should keep it. They refuse to provide a return address so I can send the watch back. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!

watch / popswisswatch

Jh
Mar 28, 2011

please be advised that the web site popswisswatch will never deliver your product, first it will be out of stock for a month and then it is not going through the custom for another month and then if you intend a legal procedure you ll be refund for another couple of month same site as readygogo.com you. have 100 percent of chance to loose everything !