Sort by: Date | Popularity

VTR*friendfinder.com Complaints & Reviews

VTR*friendfinder.com / My Debit card

Jo
Aug 14, 2012

i Just found out that everypayday they have been taking almost 50 euro each in my account unauthorised.. i have computed the total amount it's already 700.00 euro.. i have no deals or transactions in this VTR*friendfinder.com site.. how can i get back the money that was stolen from me?? i have all the transactions dates and amount..

VTR*friendfinder.com / Money is being taking of my credit card

Ka
Jan 10, 2012

I am a victim of fraud I know nothing of this website VTR*FRIENDFINDER.COM who have been takeing money out of mt visa account since october, 2011. I am brazilian and I searched about this website to know who is stealing money from me but this service don`t even support my country. I don`t know who do I have to contact. I will cancel my credit card but I think they have to be punished about it, they are stealing money from people all over the world.

VTR*friendfinder.com - England, Dorset, bradford abbas / Unauthorised transaction

Ga
Oct 03, 2011

Hi there ! I have, this week, had the same problem of seeing "VTR*friendfinder" make a credit card charge on my statement for this month. My initial reaction was: "I haven't authorised that !!" However, I've done a bit of searching of websites and I hope this will provide you with the answer to the charge that you've received:- Does the name of a website: "ADULT FRIEND FINDER" ring any bells with you ?? I (incorrectly) thought my membership to the mentioned site was due to expire at the end of October, 2011 ... but I was WRONG, it expired at the end of September, 2011. When...

VTR*friendfinder.com / Have been taking money out of mt visa account

Il
Sep 16, 2011

I am a victim of fraud I know nothing of this website VTR*FRIENDFINDER.COM who have been taking money out of mt visa account the the 11/7/2011 and maybe more transactions.I am taking visa statement to the police and to my bank today 25/7/2011.

VTR*friendfinder.com - Florida / Money charge unauthorized

La
Jul 26, 2011

Bank withdrawl was charged against my bank account on 7/22/2011 when I have not visited or signed up to be on any of this company's websites. Charge of $149.95 was taken out of my account which now leaves me short for my monthly rent.

VTR*friendfinder.com / fraud

Jo
Jul 25, 2011

I am a victim of fraud I know nothing of this website VTR*FRIENDFINDER.COM who have been takeing money out of mt visa account the the 11/7/2011 and maybe more transactions.I am takeing visa statement to the police and to my bank today 25/7/2011.