Sort by: Date | Popularity

vitamins2you.com Complaints & Reviews

vitamins2you.com / They promised to send order in two parts, but we haven't received it at all

Gr
Aug 31, 2014

My sister and I ordered vitamins and herbs from the company www.vitamins2you.com. We had the horrible experience, ‘coz they charged us and provided the confirmation info. After 4 days they informed us that the order wasn’t full, so the remaining things they would provide later. After that we haven’t received this order from them as well as they didn’t provide the remaining things. Scam, so stay away from them and post comments.

vitamins2you.com / Don't want to cancel the order.

Fu
Sep 27, 2013

I called vitamins2you.com to purchase a proactive product and was offered vitamins over the phone. I said "yes" to the free trail which entailed the free vitamins for the first month and after every 3 months I would receive more vitamins which would last for 3 months unless I cancel the order before they charge my credit card for the next shipment. I agreed to the details over the phone and received my free trial a few weeks later. I then went to cancel the order for the vitamins so I wouldn't keep getting charged and the lady on the phone said everything was canceled. The next month I...