Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vita Clear / Proactive Complaints & Reviews

Vita Clear / Proactive / order proactive and now also receiving vita clear with out my conscent and being charged with no invoice

I ordered procative skincare trial for my son. I then received a box of vita clear. First I thought it was the free gift.(because there was no invoice or bill. The following month received another order of proactive skin care and another box of vita clear. Called up Proactive and they said the vitamans were a seperate company, but that I would be billed 2 X 33.00 for them. Explained I never ordered any vitamins. I was then told to call vitaclear. Vita Clear told me they received the orginal order from Proactive and that proactive supplied them with my credit card info. (without my permission...

Vita Clear / Proactive / mailing

Be

After closing my account with Proactive, I received products from Vita Clear which I did not order but were charged to my account. In no way did I indicate I was interested in receiving these products. Upon calling Proactive (there was not a phone number included in the Vita Clear products), a supervisor indicated she would file a complaint. She would not address the issue regarding the fact that my account information had been passed on.