Sort by: Date | Popularity

Village Square Apartments Complaints & Reviews

Village Square Apartments / Uninformed information

Js
Feb 4, 2015

I was talking with this apartment place in January of 2015. Kept in contact with the apartment place because I wanted to rent this place. She said it would be $140.00 to move in. During the conversation many questions were going back and forth and none was said about making 2-3 times the rent. At the day I want to move in the manager says you have to make 2-3 times the rent. I already said I don't have good credit and the leading office said don't worry we'll make it work. So having the impression of moving in. On the day I'm ready to move in the leasing manager says well...

Village Square Apartments - Texas, Dallas / Management

Vi

This particular apartment complex lacks the professionalism in management. There have been request for maintance repair in my apartment home that have not been addressed. I have reported that the concrete has broken away from the stairs and nothing has been done about that either. I also reported that the car that I drive was involved in a car accident and I would be borrowing a car so that it would not be towed and not to my surprise it was towed and at my expense the car was retrieved from South West Tow. I find this complex to be run down and poor in management.