Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vielle and Frances Complaints & Reviews

Vielle and Frances / Fraudulent misrepresentations of a sale

Oc
Jan 04, 2017

On March 24th, 2016 I inquired with Kelly, the customer service manager, for the Paramount King Metal Bed for $5, 999. She confirmed that the production time was 12-16 weeks plus a 12-14 weeks shipping. On April 19th, 2016 we paid in full for (2) Paramount Metal Full Beds via American Express. Later that day, we received an email from Desiree Williams stating: "Your order for the two Paramount Metal Beds requires payment to be made via check. Per our policy, custom orders and stock orders over $10, 000 must be paid via check. Your order will be placed on hold until payment has been received...

Vielle and Frances / This company cancelled order and didn't inform us about it

Re
Nov 27, 2015

I have ordered dining table and 5 chairs from Vielle and Frances. My card was charged on the same day and within 24 hours I got the email that the delivery would take 3-7 weeks. I have waited and one day I went to check the details of the order, and I found out that my order was cancelled. The company didn’t inform me about it. We asked to return our money, but the salesman gave us promises and within 3 months we waited for the refund.