Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vibrant Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Vibrant Beauty - England, Hampshire, Basingstoke / Money taken from my account

Su

I have had so much money taken from my bank account by Vibrant Beauty, (about £250.00 since October 2009), and have received nothing from then. I orignally purchased an anti aging product from them which I have never received and they just keep on taking random amounts out of my account. They are uncontactable and I cannot stop this fraud company from taking my money. I will get to the bottom of this however, and my bank are currently helping me to get my money back from these fraudsters. Please don't give your bank details to this company if you're tempted to buy from them...

Vibrant Beauty - Florida / Fraud

Aj

after ordering Premium White i saw a transaction for 48.92 on my card, i called the number next to the transaction and after being on hold for about 15 minutes i was told that they can not refund the money and i have to wait for the product to arrive and ship it back to them. I am calling my credit card and disputing the charges. STAY away from these people.

Vibrant Beauty / the ### stole money

Mo

Acai Burn " get ###ed you pack of scheming ###... You can stick your little ###ing capsules up your ###... Who gave you the authourity to take 86.71 from my account... "not ###ing me"... well guess what thats the last time you'll do that cause I cancelled the card.. so one last time get ###ed cos the fraud guys are gunna rape you and your whole company... get ###ed :-( Best wishes in hell you ### wits ????