Sort by: Date | Popularity

veteransunited.com Complaints & Reviews

veteransunited.com / They didn't help me and agent told only fake promises

Co
Oct 18, 2014

My friend advised me to use the website www.veteransunited.com. He told me that the agents from this website helped him to get loan and also provided a lot of interesting and useful info. When I tried to reach the agents, no one replied me. I got the response only after 7 days. Also the agent told me that they couldn’t help me with mortgage. I asked about any contacts of people, who could help me, but the agent only promised and blah-blah. Not recommended website and I haven’t received any useful info.

veteransunited.com - Missouri, Columbia / Long and useless procedure for loan approval

An
Mar 14, 2014

My wife and I decided to apply for a loan on the website www.veteransunited.com, but we didn’t receive it and our experience was awful. They asked to provide a lot of personal info and when they finally provided pre-approval, we were happy. But at the next day, they told to provide other things. We lost the house, which we wanted to buy and these ### continued to call and ask for info and documents. Real crap. Avoid them. They are useless and tip toe around matter.