Sort by: Date | Popularity

Verifone Vx570 credit card machine Complaints & Reviews

Verifone Vx570 credit card machine - Texas / Securus is the worst rip off $10,000.00

Lt
Mar 14, 2012

Securus is the worst rip-off ever $10, 000.00. The sales person changed my contract after signing, used misleading sales techniques, over priced products and lengthy contract! On September 1 2011, Justin LeMaster came into my place of business. I signed a simple merchant application. He agreed to provide a terminal that I would be able to return at anytime. Later, I received a notice in the mail of a lease agreement between me and FDGL. I immediately called to let the company know that I did not authorize these charges they said I could return it and refunded the lease fees. I received the...

Verifone Vx570 credit card machine - Texas / FDGL is the worst rip-off $10,000.00

Lt
Mar 14, 2012

FDGL is the worst rip-off ever $10, 000.00. The sales person changed my contract after signing, used misleading sales techniques, over priced products and lengthy contract! On September 1 2011, Justin LeMaster came into my place of business. I signed a simple merchant application. He agreed to provide a terminal that I would be able to return at anytime. Later, I received a notice in the mail of a lease agreement between me and FDGL. I immediately called to let the company know that I did not authorize these charges they said I could return it and refunded the lease fees. I received the...