Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vandergriff Honda Complaints & Reviews

Vandergriff Honda - Texas, Arlington / honda protection plan

Ma
Oct 31, 2017

I leased 2016 Honda accord touring coupe 11/2015. With that lease I also purchased a Honda care & service agreement at the dealership for about $2000. The agent said they would care for the car inside & out, including cleaning, fixing minor dents, scratches, scheduled maintenance, & minor & major repairs. These inspections were to occur every six months. These last two times the vehicle was cleaned very well outside, but never touched inside. The inside remained dirty. I paid around $2000 for this service and I will be reluctant to purchase this plan again if service doesn't improve. Do you think you can help?

Vandergriff Honda - Texas, arrlington / BAD Business

Fa

$12000 UPSIDE DOWN ON A USED CAR I BOUGHT FROM THEM 12 MONTHS AND 8K M ILES AGO!!. My wife and I purchased a 2006 cr-v from vander griff last year. We have a baby on the way and wanted to trade up to a larger suv and were willing to increase our payment from $400 to Around $500 a month. We asked what they had to do this with, they showed us an 08 pilot that smelled really bad but was otherwise okay. Meanwhile they were looking at our trades and sat us down to tell us in we were $12000 upside down on the car we bought from them after we had payed $3500 in principal and made every payment...