Sort by: Date | Popularity

Value max Complaints & Reviews

Value max / Recurring Charges

Rl
RL Johnson on May 12, 2011

I've had a recurring charge of $29.95 on my account for the past few months. The first time I questioned my bank about this charge, they refunded my money. It happened again the next month. After inquiring again, I heard no response. After doing some research, I found that Value Max is a scam. They put this recurring charge on your card and disguise themselves as an internet goods and products store. It appears on your credit card statement as MVQ*VALUEMAX. When you search them on the internet it takes you to a website with very little information. It states that they are a web based...

Value max - California / Fraud Charges

Purchase Valmax 888-241-0049 Us Dec 20th 09 -$86.07 I used a service to lookup someone as well and I checked all boxes not to be enrolled in anything else. Six months later I load my card and they immediately take out an 86.07 charge.What gives these people the right to take my hard earned money. Now I must suffer this Christmas because of terrible business practices.

Value max - New Jersey / Unauthorised Charges

I have been scam by Value Max for well over $200.00 I have a bunch of charges on my credit card from Value Max and I have no idea what they were for. 1 - $19.95 posted on 11/15/2008 2 - $19.95 posted on 12/31/2008 3 - $19.95 posted on 01/19/2009 4 - $19.95 posted on 02/13/2009 5 - $19.95 posted on 03/16/2009 6 - $19.95 posted on 04/21/2009 7 - $19.95 posted on 05/14/2009 8 - $19.95 posted on 06/15/2009 9 - $23.95 posted on 07/13/2009 8 - $23.95 pending I have two credit cards one for regular use and one for an emergency. I have the emergency one on automatic payment I hardly ever use it. So I...

Value max - California, Vacaville / Unauthorized membership

This morning, 7/18/09, I made a one-time search on Intelius and this afternoon I received an email from Value Max that if they didn't hear from me by July 26, they would start debiting my checking account monthly - they didn't specify the amount. I immediately phoned the number provided but got nowhere because they were asking for an ID number which I didn't have. I then went online, checked the cancellation box. My email address was requested and an ID number. I checked the "forgot ID box" and IMMEDIATELY received a notice that my membership was cancelled. Also, it would...

Value max / Unauthorized Charge

I always check my debit card balances before going shopping. I had no money in my account. I thought that was strange because I just put money on the card to make sure I had it when I needed it. When I started looking I saw a charge from my card from value max. I have never bought anything from them before. After further investigation into this matter the only place that I purchased anything from was last month. I did the reverse phone number look up. I did not opt into this service. I asked them to return my money back to my card and it has yet to be returned. I am also reporting them to the BBB.

Value max - Texas, San Antonio / Unauthorise charges

Ka

A company named Value Max, which is supposedly some kind of savings service for all kinds of different services, has taken $19.95 out of my checking account. Which also caused me $35.00 in insufficient funds fees and a bank service charge of $10.00 - a total of $64.95. Has anybody heard of this company? I want my money back immediately! How do I go about getting my money back? Also I will like to now if anyone with the same problem has the same banck as me wich is Washington Mutual if someone can let me now so I can open a Bigger investigation

Value max - Maine, Fairfield / un-authorized withdrawels

First of all. I didn't authoriuze this withdrawel. Ist one happened on 3-25-09. Second transaction 04-30-09. I need this money re-depsited ASAP. I haven't worked in two years. Fighting for disability. After an automobile accident. left me disablled. FInially got my favorable decision. But still no money yet. In the middle of divorce. And then I notice this. Why !!! because I had checks bounce, because of thid transaction. That I haven't authorized. I am broke damn it. Please re-deposit $39.90 plus if you were a deceant group. You'd also refund me my bouce check fees of...

Value max - California / Unauthorized Charge/LAWSUIT

Be

I did a reverse cell # lookup through Intellius. Then I started getting monthly charges from Value Max. It was a couple months before I noticed, but I am trying to deal with it now. I never did business with value max directly, and did not authorize them to charge my account. Amongst the bevy of complaints I've seen online, I noticed a San Francisco law firm litigating a class-action suit against the company. If you're caught up in the Valuemax scam, please contact the law firm of Girard Gibbs llp, and help them bring Valuemax down. You may get your money back in the process as well. You'll have to answer some questions and provide them with details of the transaction(s).

Value max - Massachusetts / Value Max/ Intelius Joint Scam

A company named Value Max, which is supposedly some kind of savings service for all kinds of different services, has started taken $19.95 out of my credit card account. As I tried to find out who this company is and why they have access to my account I have found they are part of a scam with Intelius, who I used last month to try to find a phone number of an old friend. After calling the phone number at Value max and being asked for my CC number, phone number or address by a recording I finally missed entered enough times I was connected to a person. After a bit of a heated conversation I wa...

Value max - Texas / Fraud

We too were charged 19.95 on our checking account. If i hadn't deposited money 30 minutes before that was taken out, we would had been charged for insufficient funds. The bank gave me an 888 number to call. I spoke with a woman i could barely understand. I told her I had no idea what value max was yet alone obtain a membership. She said they would credit it back to me and "thank you for choosing value max" and hung up! I did not choose value max! I had never heard of it! I would file charges but I have no money to get a lwayer. But someone needs to put a top to these people. There is no telling how many people they are screwing over! They got my info from intelius...do not go there!

Value max / fraudelent charges

just checked my account and saw 19.95 charge on my account by value max. I have never heard of the company so I google them and found this website of the complaints against them. as soon as they open up I will be contacting them. I hav e sent them an email as well demanding that they remove the charges and I will contact my bank. I will file a police report, contact better business bureau and I will contact the attorney general. I never give out my banking information so they will have hell to pay for this.

Value max - Connecticut / fraudulent withdrawal

I too was charged 19.95 for a membership to Value Max which I never enrolled. When I called the # my bank sent me I spoke with a Value Max rep named Sandra ID 700039. I asked her what Valuemax was and stated that I did not enroll on dec 27th. I also asked her how they obtained my credit card # she did not reply and said that they would credit my account within two days. I am also going to dispute the charge with my bank, we'll see what happens.

Value max / $19.95

Ca

I was charged $19.95 on my checking account for a service that a never asked for.So I called the number that my bank gave me 1-888-205-2257 it for a company named value max, they said that they where sorry and that it was going to be credit to my bamk account, so far its been a week I still havent got that credit.If you also been charged your not alone.

Value max / Unauthorized charges to my checking account