Sort by: Date | Popularity

UTI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

UTI Credit Card / credit card cancellation

Hi Everyone My name is Abheesh, I am an employee in a reputed firm in Technopark. Bank agent came to me and told that Credit Card is free for our company. So I opted for a card. I got the card and started using it. Actually Silver Card is free, the card I got was Silver Plus. So I got additional bill for Rs. 900/-. I cut the card into four peaces as directed and surrendered it. It was on Aug 6th. Since then I have been getting bills, each time increasing due to interest and all. Since now it has grown to Rs. 2000/-. If money can grow this much in UTI, we can consider investing in them :) So, fellow citizens, always be cautious about Credit Cards. Regards

UTI Credit Card / Did not receive a credit card!

Have placed an application for the UTI Credit Card and i have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that i would receive the card within a period of 14 days. It has been more than 21 days now and i have not received any intimation via mail or by any other means. The only response from he other end was a reference number. Reference number: 343819. I have tried raising the issue using the 24 hour help line. But so far i have not been able to speak to a customer care person.

UTI Credit Card / Absurd credit card charges

I m having a Gold Credit Card from UTI BANK. I have just received my card statement on 17th may for the duration 10th April-10 may 07. I am shocked to see some 1355.53 rs charges as DEBIT INTEREST AND 165.92 RS AS SERVICE TAX @12.24%. Transaction num- 01118193 and 94 respectively. I want to know what these charges are for because i am very well aware that no money has ever been drawn on this credit card. After making several attempts to speak with your phone banking officers (which by the way are never available), i am sending this mail to customer care division. I will pay my rest amount...