Sort by: Date | Popularity

Usmedicalsupplies.com Complaints & Reviews

Usmedicalsupplies.com - North Carolina, Raleigh / They stopped to communicate with me after I returned the order

Ni
Jun 14, 2014

I bought medical chair from www.usmedicalsupplies.com, but it was uncomfortable for me. I contacted the seller and they agreed to change it for something else. They took the chair and I contacted them again and told that I wanted another one. I sent them the pic and description, but they didn’t reply. I paid them already for the first chair, but now they ignore me and I want my money back. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Usmedicalsupplies.com / Service falls on the floor off the bottom shelf

Do
Jan 07, 2013

The stair lift looks good. I just can't get it installed - after I've paid the $500 installation fee ! The first guy backs out on the appointment day (a week ago), saying he's having questions with the company. Now, I'm getting a phone call giving a name to call - but - the caller says, if he doesn't work out - here is a second person to call and he will take care of the installation. Do I feel safe, concerned, right now - the merchandise (I hope) is top shelf, but the service falls on the floor off the bottom shelf. I hope to get the $500 back and find my own man...

Usmedicalsupplies.com / Poor quality product, poor service and no pride in customer service

Pa
Mar 27, 2012

I got on the website (also known as golden life, golden enterprise and several other name. I found what I thouht would be a great adjustable bed for my husband who has recently had severe neck surgery and needed to have an adjustable bed to come home from the rehab center to. The pictures of the bed on their internet site looked great and I understood that was what I was buying. I called and discussed the product and was assured it was what was pictured. I bought it. When it arrived it was nothing more than an inferior quality hospital bed. I wanted a bed that was a piece of furniture and...

Usmedicalsupplies.com / Avoid this horrible company at all costs

Al
Feb 14, 2012

I ordered my stairlift on January 19, was told it would ship in 4 days. Two weeks later after not recieving a stair lift or a phone call I called USMedical Supplies. I was told they were waiting for the cardboard to ship it and it would ship in a day or two. Second week of February I called to find out where my stair lift is, I was told they were waiting for parts! Meanwhile, my 85 year old mother is sleeping on the couch, can't climb stairs to her bed. Payment for my stairlift has been taken.