Sort by: Date | Popularity

USGoldLine.com Complaints & Reviews

USGoldLine.com - Ohio, Chillicothe / they are trying to charge me for something i didn't authorize

Ri

well it all started this morning when i recieved a phone call from usgoldline.com. though they never mentioned who they were at first. I thought i was talking to someone about a loan i applied for. when she finally tells me who she really was i told her to cancel, that i did not want their services. well she preceeds to tell me it was told late that i was going to be charged for something i did not authorize, and do not want. now they keep calling me every 5 minutes harrassing me, and i cannot answer my cell phone at work.

USGoldLine.com - Arizona / Rip off / scam!

Ri

A person by the name of Angel called me offering to help me rebuild my credit with the purchase of their credit card. They would debit my bank account (the call was on 2/27/08) on 3/7/08 and 3/14/08 $125 each for a total of $250, and in return they would issue me their credit card with an available balance of $2500 with no apr. Like a fool -- I gave them my name, address, birthday, social security number, and account info to my checking account. I have not heard anything from them and they have no reasonable answers to my phone calls. I would like to institute fraud charges against them but do not know how.