Sort by: Date | Popularity

USB Organization Complaints & Reviews

USB Organization - Georgia / Fraud!

Ge
Jan 17, 2012

This company was billing us for a website that does not exist, then told me it was my fault that we did not look at our phone bill closer! I requested a supervisor, and I was told that the girl I was talking to was the supervisor. She was rude, and said it was our fault and there was nothing they were going to do about it. I requested her boss to call me back, and I told her I wanted all of the money they have billed us credited. She said, someone will call me back in 48 hours. I will not hold my breath. They did say they would give me 3 months back, but we did not catch it until 20 months were already paid. The phone company should not allow those charges to be added to the phone bill! Man that is wrong!

USB Organization / Charges for non-existent service

Jw

Charges appeared on my FairPoint business phone bill from Enhanced Billing Services Inc. (ESBI). The charge said it was for ISP service monthly fee. The business has a dedicated line managed and paid for directly in connection with our servers ans web site. So this dial-up ISP service was clearly fraud. When I called ESBI I was automatically transferred to USB Organization. No one here ever spoken with either ESBI or USB and even if they gave some other name when they called, we wouldn't buy dial-up when we have a dedicate high speed line. When I spoke with FairPoint they said they have seen a lot of this happening in New England since they took over service from Verizon.

USB Organization - South Carolina / baiting phone calls

Ci

Company calls businesses and asks baited questions of person answering the phone. When bill shows up on local phone bill and we questioned it, our secretary said she did not authorize this. When we called USB Organization they claimed they had authorization from our secretary on tape. We asked for them to play it and it is clearly a baited conservation.