Sort by: Date | Popularity

USACredit Complaints & Reviews

USACredit - Illinois, Chatsworth / stole money without permission

I just checked my bank account and found a charge this company took from my account for 149.95 which I did not authorize this company to do or to take. I looked on the internet and this company has ripped off thousands of people on a daily basis for the same amont. And everyone has tried to contact this company to get thier money back but no one gets thier money back from this company and the company gives everyone the run around. The goverment needs to do something about this company ripping off innocent people, especially the people that are stuggling and living pay check to pay check. Thi...

USACredit / Unauthorized withdraw

This company withdrew 150.00 from my account and I did not authorize it. This is completley illegal and they will be shut down for it. The amount of people who have made complaints is unbeleivable. It is amazing they are still operating. Fraud is a big deal and they will be delt with. I work for a similar company and we are completeley secure. There is no way we would ever risk doing this to our customers. Thats why I felt I would be secure too. I was wrong. I didnt even finish the application. Everyone needs to turn this over to fraud department then take the proof to the attrny. general and...

USACredit / Beware

Va

USACREDIT debited my acct 149.95 and I still have not received the credit card and then they don't have a 24 hour customer service centre to ask questions. I did not authorize my account to be charged and now I have overdraft charges for the bills I put on my bank card with a total of -210.00 yeah that's a heck of a lot so now I am working extra hard to pay that and still have money to cover my bills . The least that could have happened was to let me know when I would receive the card. Then they promise a $ 7, 500 limit *** I have to get the card first. How is this legal.

USACredit - Pennsylvania, Myerstown / UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT

PLEASE HELP! NEED USACREDIT INFORMATION. THEY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT FOR 149.95 WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. CANNOT FIND THEIR WEBSITE, PHONE NUMBER OR ANY MEANS TO CONTACT THEM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME.? HOW DO I DISPUTE THIS CHARGE?

USACredit / Unauthorized charges on my bank account!

This is the second time that they are trying to do this. I applied for an on-line loan, there was a box to check if I wanted this service I checked no. The funds were taken out of my checking account without my permission. My bank account is now on hold because it made nsf charges on my account. Since they take it out electronically by checking accounts. It takes longer to be replaced. I applied for a loan again. They are trying to do they same thing again. I never checked the box for this card. Is there anyway to stop them. Also when you call customer service they give you an out of state number in which you are on hold for over 15 minutes. Beware!

USACredit / Took $149.95 out of my bank account!

Va

I never filled out an application for usacredit and they took $149.95 out of my bank account and I want my money back. They made my account negative and I don't appreciate that at all. Beware people!