Sort by: Date | Popularity

Usa Pocket Bikes Complaints & Reviews

Usa Pocket Bikes / Service

Ri
Oct 11, 2011

Ordered our bike over the internet. They billed us immediately, but no confirmation e-mail like the site promised. So we called, and waited, and called some more. Finally, they replied to a string of e-mails with an order number. It's now day 11 and no ship date or order status. I'm worried they just ran off with our $257! No one answers the phone and help "chat" is perpetually offline. If not a scam, then it's very, very poor customer service!

Usa Pocket Bikes / Scam and cheating

Ed

I ordered a Grand Prix MX3 from usapocketbikes.com. I placed the order in late November and was told the bike would arrive within 2 weeks. After many calls, and hearing many excuses the bike finally arrived on Dec.22. The bike arrived the wrong color, missing, parts, and cracked. I called usapocketbikes and was told to fill out the claims form on the website. I decided to keep the wrong colored bike, and the company said they would send out the missing and cracked pieces. Over the next 6 months I called the company over 15 times and I was told the pieces were on back order but would be sent...

Usa Pocket Bikes / Recieved damaged product and they wont make it right

Aj

Purchased a mini atv and it came battered and damaged via ups. They said the best they could do would be to send replacement parts that have yet to show up