Sort by: Date | Popularity

usa fastest locksmith Complaints & Reviews

usa fastest locksmith - Florida, davie / rip off

Fa

i called "affordable" locksmith, this what i thought . liran uzan showed up, replace some locks without let us know the price first, and try to "negotiated " for cash, i wrote him a check for usa fastest locksmith {he's company] just to get rid of him after he start to get laud. what a Scam artist. Never will do any business with "affordable locksmith ", "usa fastest locksmith" or "liran uzan" . very poor bbb, endless complains about them. they will hear from my lowyer soon.

usa fastest locksmith - Florida, Lake Worth / gross over charge and surprise costs

Ro

Called to have 1 deadbolt installed, 1 deadbolt replaced, keys the same for the new deadbolts and to have one deadboat fixed. Was rushing and was told the deadboats would be $195 and $145. To drill the hole would be $150 and each deadbolt would be $40 to rekey. I was not adding in my head the different amounts but I was aware the prices seemed high. The guy said he fixed the broken deadbolt for free. He was here less than an hour. He gave me a bill for $800.00. He added a $100 for labor, $49 for the service call...he wanted cash or credit but credit would be another 10% fee. The work was done...I...