Sort by: Date | Popularity

Us Gold Line Complaints & Reviews

Us Gold Line - New York, Syracuse / Credit card scam

Te

A guy called me and said that i was approved for a credit line visa for 2500 limit i provided the gentleman with my personal info as well as my banking info he wanted 250.00 from my banking card and i let the company take it out my checking account. I called their 1800 number they provided and a women that i spoke with was very rude i explained i was waiting for my card then i asked her when will it arrive because i needed it to purchase a vehicle she said it wasn't a visa or mastercard logged card and it was only for online use i tried to explain to her thats not what i was explained...

Us Gold Line - Florida, Largo / Unauthorized account charges!

Va

Everything they try to convince you of is to good to be true. When I contacted them wondering where my credit card was (7-10 days)?? They responded 2-3 weeks around the 03-17 or 03-18 except there were two legal holidays that may interfere with that stated delivery date! I was informed St. Patrics Day and Good Friday! I always thought St. Patrics Day everyone worked then went to the festival to drink green beer!! I looked on my calender and Good Friday is on the 03-21. That should not interfere with mail prior to that date!! Like I said they are to convincing (In Their Own Mind)!!

Us Gold Line - Florida, Largo / Took money out of my account

Va

This company stole from me they took money out of my account after i told them no. It was my fault for being stupid and providing them with my info i would like. To start a civil suit against them and i will. If you would like to join the suit then please contact me. I am out 420.95 because they took the money anyway. After i told them no and will not pay for my overdraft fees.they need to be stopped and made to pay for these thefts.