Sort by: Date | Popularity

UPN Services Complaints & Reviews

UPN Services / Unauthorized withdrawal

My mother received her bank statement this month and there was a withdrawal for the amount of $399. 00, saying that this had authorization on file. My mother never talked to anyone to give them authorization for any thing. I took her to the bank and made a complaint. I also tried to call this bogus number upn gave on the check memo. It is busy then it says check for the correct number. If i ever find these people there will a legal complaint made. I am contacting the attorney general's office. I urge anyone swindled by these people to do the same. Preying on senior citizens with limited income is very low in my book.

UPN Services - New York, Watertown / Unauthorized billing

Va

On Sept 24th me and my husband went to the bank to withdraw money from our account to start a little Christmas shopping. When we went to take money out it showed that we were in the negative, so we went into the bank to find out what happened and the bank teller told us that there was a check withdrawn of $399.00, it stated on the check authorization on file. Thats when we called the number and talked with someone to ask them what this company was. The lady told us that it was an identity theft protection. We stated to the lady that we never purchased this and that we wanted our money back...