Sort by: Date | Popularity

UpDone.com Complaints & Reviews

UpDone.com - New York / customer servce

Ka

Placed order on 4/29/09, the website advised the order was pre approved and in processing on 4/30/09 with shipment expected in 5 days. The payment was processed and taken from my credit card on 4/30/09 also. I became concerned when there was no indication of actual shipment. I have sent several emails that have never been acknowledged, their telephone number is disconnected, and their live chat seems to always be down. Very disappointed in the lack of communication when the company has already received my funds. Further research shows some very unhappy customers. Order #060119934

UpDone.com / Order not received

Ev

I order a canvas print from updone.com on 11March 09. The website advertises 4-5 working days to receive an order. I still have not received mine. I have checked the status of my order and it is still pending, I have contacted "customer service" several times but still have not received any explanation for this delay. I would urge everyone NOT to use this website. I have paid for my order in full, but have nothing to show for it. I will be cancelling this order and definatly looking elsewhere to have mine canvas done.

UpDone.com - New York / poor quality

Ji

I would strongly caution anyone planning to order from UpDone. Three times I ordered from them, and two of those orders were large orders of 15-20 items so I feel I have some knowledge of their outfit.The first two orders were great and I actually told all my friends about them, because they offered custom sizes at unbeatable prices.But the last order I placed was extremely disappointing. The print quality was acceptable but the construction of the gallery wraps was terrible. The products were inconsistent with each other and with previous orders I had placed. My fist 2 orders came with a...