Sort by: Date | Popularity

United Property Sales Complaints & Reviews

United Property Sales / Questionable sales tactics

Do
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone been contacted by a company named United Property Sales, that offers to market your land for a set fee of several hundred dollars? A high-pressure salesman has been repeatedly contacting my elderly parents with news of “interested buyers” willing to pay over twenty thousand for undeveloped desert land located in the Rio Del Oro subdivision near Belen, NM. The company won’t send any information until you agree to pay their fee (via credit card). I’ve warned my parents away from the company, but the guy keeps calling. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

United Property Sales / Scamed me of lots of money

Ma

I recently was called to sell a land lot in El paso texas by United Property sales. They said they had a buyer for this property. They convinced me that if I gave them money via my credit card for the land fee and closing cost, they would be able to sell. They Drew money for the land fee twice at $1479 each time. I have tried to contact them many times but only get an answering machine. If you look on line there have been many complaints. I am sorry I didn't do that. I am 86 years old and hope you can stop this.

United Property Sales / Company won't send any information until you agree to pay their $500+ fee

Va

A company named United Property Sales, offers to market your land for a set fee of between $500-$700. A high-pressure salesman has been repeatedly contacting my elderly parents with news of "interested buyers" willing to pay over $20, 000 for undeveloped desert land located in the Rio Del Oro subdivision near Belen, NM. The company won't send any information until you agree to pay their $500+ fee (via credit card). Ive warned my parents away from the company, but the guy keeps calling and won't take no for an answer.