United Motors UK Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

United Motors UK Ltd - England, Middlesex, Southall / Deceptive, underhand and spiteful business practices

Yardy on Jun 19, 2012
I cannot overstate the degree of deceptiveness, underhandedness and spitefulness of this company. They lied about the cars features (it lacked the advertised rear parking sensors, remote locking and sat nav, plus others), they refused to immediately return our £400 deposit when we wanted to walk away, and after we finally bought the car, handed over the cash and sign the documentation, we discovered they had added a £95 ‘admin fee’ to the bill without making us aware at any point. They also wouldn’t give us one of the two car keys, not to mention other very...

United Motors UK Ltd - England, Greater London / Want to withdraw the complaint

RIA SHAH on Jun 19, 2011
I m Ria Shah, recently i complain which i want to withdraw. In process of being resolved. How do i do this. I don't see anything on the web page that would help me.. Please let me know thanks Ria

United Motors UK Ltd / He cheated me

RIA SHAH on Jun 11, 2011
I went to see the car on 14th May 2011, i liked the car Toyota Yaris and then i asked i need the car a.s.a.p he said if u paid deposit which i paid £500, b4 i paid deposit i ask about the car keys he goes to me 2 keys we provide u and the car is ready on 17th May 11 but we give u a ring so come and pick the car, no phone came i called 19th may they said oh its still in garage it should be ready on 19th may 11, so i went to pick the car but unfortunately he said its still not ready but it will be ready on 23rd may 11, he hasn't called so i mention u should call me and his elder...