Sort by: Date | Popularity

united-logistics-services Complaints & Reviews

united-logistics-services / parcel on hold at malaysian customs from William A. Phillip originated at manchester united kingdom

Lu
Jun 02, 2011

i was sent an email telling me that ive to pay $950 US dollars for the undeclared currencies inside the parcel sent to me by Mr. William A. Phillip from manchester, united kingdom and somehow accordingly he is right now in the high sea working and he can't settle this said problem...without malice ive sent this amount to the finance officer of united logistics based in malaysia by name of MAHMUD HASSAN...all i thought there will be no more problem but then yesterday june 1, 20011 the liason officer of the said services based in malaysia called me up and sent me email too telling me that...

united-logistics-services / parcel on hold at malaysian customs originated from manchester united kingdom from WILLIAM A. PHILLIP

Lu
Jun 02, 2011

i was asked to pay $950 US dollars for the undeclared currencies inside the parcel...and yesterday june 1, 20011 the liason officer of united-logistics based in malaysia called me up telling i have to pay for the certificate of anti-money-laundering...and the money will be sent on the same person name MAHMUD HASSAN known as the finance officer of the said company based in malaysia...