Sort by: Date | Popularity

UNIFOR 2 - ZANAMED - KITAMED Complaints & Reviews

UNIFOR 2 - ZANAMED - KITAMED - Florida, Miami Florida / FALSE POSTING OF BAIT N SWITCH

Le

I am very satisfied with Kitamed's products. I ordered my product at $19.95, which was the shipping charge. I didn't pay for anything else. I was asked to purchase the whole treatment, and I refused. So they charged me for the special. I don't see where they ripped me off. I received my product and I was happy with it. I'll be honest with you, my wife uses it more than I do, but thats my fault because I am not good with keeping a diet very long. Maybe people think this is misleading but like how every company does to increase their sales, they use a promotion to bring...

UNIFOR 2 - ZANAMED - KITAMED - Florida, Miami / BAIT N SWITCH - S&H RIPOFF - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

De

UNIFOR 2 distributes ZANAMED and KITAMED out of Miami Florida. The company advertises the product on SABADO GIGANTE, a popular Spanish, nationally televised show on the UNIVISION network, that targets LATINOS. The product is advertised for $19.95, but by the end of the call, they stiff unsuspecting Latino consumers with a purchase total of $150.00. The majority of these Latinos don't know they have rights as consumers. According to the customer service rep, named JAIME, charging each customer $60.00 is customary and not viewed as a ripoff. Perhaps because most Latinos they have dealt with...