Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ultimate Warranty Corp. Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Warranty Corp. - Ohio, Rocky River / Ripped Off!

We bought the warranty because of the fear of the ABS system going out in our van. Sure enough it is happening and we thought we were covered until our mechanic told us the company was bankrupt. We are now stuck with a 1200 dollar bill. We are basically paying twice for it because we also bought the warranty to cover this. Anyone have any ideas, let me know. We are going to the dealership and our bank who financed this fiasco. We had a previous problem and ended up paying after the company ran us through the ringer but this one was only $300. We want to fight this, we are going to go everywhere we can think of. Any Ideas?

Ultimate Warranty Corp. - Ohio, Rocky River / Extended warranty is no longer valid through Ultimate Warranty Corp. and my dealership, Gene Norris, is out of business too!

07/2008 My husband just found out that the extended warranty he purchased through Gene Norris Dealership in Middleburg Hts., Ohio for ($1, 980.00) under Ultimate Warranty Corp., Rocky River, Ohio is no longer valid because Ultimate Warranty Corp. is out of business. We cannot go back to the dealership because they too are out of business! The way these two companies conducted their business is appalling! How do we get our money back?!