Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ultimate Business Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Business Solutions / scam

Wi
williamcont on Dec 29, 2011

I originally invested with the prospect of a stable business to help increase my retirement. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case. This business opportunity to me wasn’t an opportunity at all. I am now barely able to pay for my daily expenses much less any retirement. It is in my hope that you can see it in your heart to be warned that this and similair business opportunities are fake. And do nothing but steal from you and leave you lost. if you feel like you’ve been contacted by any of these companies by phone, Please contact (888-523-8211) this company has a great staff. That allows you to collect your lost founds with no out of pocket fee.

Ultimate Business Solutions / Unauthorized charges

Mi

UBS contacted me from all the Internet searching that I was doing, searching for work from home programs. When contacted, I was immediately introduced to this program about making all this money on a monthly basis. I was told about doing internet advertising from home, UBS would pay hosting fees after six months, websites for me to work from, shipping fees were paid by the company, that my apprehension was causing me to read too much into it, because UBS was going to do all the work, that this work was easy. I asked that individual if I needed any more money other than the $299. Not knowing...