Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ultavive Garcinia Complaints & Reviews

Ultavive Garcinia / ultavive garcinia

Wa
Apr 06, 2018

I purchased the free option just pay the shipping which I did, I purchased this on the 16/03/2018 and to date I have still not received the item. To my dismay there was a deduction from my card again yesterday (05/04/2018) for the amount of R1302-81 which I did not authorise, please could this be refunded urgently as I am unemployed and this is a very large amount of money to loose. Order Number: [protected]. Company Number +27-[protected] Ultavive Garcinia Order Confirmation Please note charge will appear from: webordersaid.com. To speak with a customer care agent please visit...

Ultavive Garcinia / slimming products

Ma
Oct 26, 2017

Order no's: [protected] and [protected] I placed my order on 10/03/2017 and was promised that I am only going to pay shiping costs of R35.00. As to date I have not received anything and was charged more than R3000.00. The excuse was that I had a probation period to try out the product and was then charged in full. I also learned that I was enrolled to receive the product again after 30 days and is going to be charged again. I haven't even received my first package. Please ensure that I am refunded in full and that my enrollement in the exclusive club be cancelled immediately. I am not at all satisfied with the service and do not wish to do business with them ever again. Thanks.