Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ukdissertation.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Ukdissertation.co.uk / Unfair Practices

Ya
Feb 19, 2015

Hi There! My name is Yash. Recently I used services from UKdissertation.co.uk to help me with my assignment with the order no.UKD3011149498. They offered that it will be delivered within 10 days keeping high standards as shown on their website. However, It took more than a month after placing the order and when I received my assignment It was so rubbish and incomplete with worst formatting. They charged me 249 Euro for that work to be done in 3, 500 words. I received my order just few hours ago and was worst. However, I tried to make many changes to complete it but since it was done completely...

Ukdissertation.co.uk / 100% plagiarized service

Ge
Apr 18, 2011

Be careful from this site, it provides a very scammed service. They provide me with a 100% plagiarized proposal which caused me to be faired from my university. All what I want now to avoid that others have the same problems. they took it from a dissertation provided by a student in California but a new one so you can't scan it with any software because it is new and not published yet. So be careful. for more information see the attached files to make sure of my claim.