Sort by: Date | Popularity

uggbootshotsale.com Complaints & Reviews

uggbootshotsale.com / Scam

Ta
Sep 12, 2011

I purchased some ugg boots on this site and everything looked genuine and on there homepage they had links to all differnt countries. I found some ugg boots and went through the order proccess and it was all ok like you would of thought on any other site. I had a comfirmation email saying thankyou for purchasing, this purchase will appear in your account statement as "topdressshop.net. please use customer support billingsupportsystem.com if you have any questions regarding this transaction. It says nothing about delivery or anything. My friend said that he had just been scammed by a ugg shop...

uggbootshotsale.com / Fake boots

Pr
Aug 15, 2011

I ordered 3 pairs of ugg boots from this site i had been sent an order number so i didn't think much of it as a couple of weeks went by i still hadn't heard anything so i sent a couple of emails got messd about, i also tried to ring the telephone number on the website when i did get through it was a sex chat line. i emailed again i received an email saying boots had been delivered that was all it said, alarm bells are now ringing as i am a single parent and had purchased these boots for my kids christmas.