Sort by: Date | Popularity

uberseat.com Complaints & Reviews

uberseat.com / Received my tickets after the concert!

Ch
Apr 11, 2016

I have purchased two concert tickets from UberSeat website and did not receive them. When I contacted customer service they said that everything will be fine and I'll get my tickets two weeks before the concert. So, there was only one week left and still no tickets so I contacted them again and asked what was going on. So I had to buy another two tickets, because me and my friend already had booked a flight. The concert was amazing and we really enjoyed it. When I came back home and opened my mail box there I saw my tickets! So basically they did sent me the tickets but several days after the concert! What a ripoff.

uberseat.com / Seller sells fake tickets and doesn't refund

Ol
Mar 14, 2014

I bought tickets for football game from the website www.uberseat.com. It was present for my farther, but these scammers ruined everything. The agent contacted me and told that my tickets were out of stock. He promised to find more tickets and called me back. The day before the game, the agent promised to deliver the tickets. I received nothing, and at the next day the phone was switched off. Bad services and attitude towards customers. Avoid these scammers or share your info about them.