Sort by: Date | Popularity

U-Verse Complaints & Reviews

U-Verse / AT&T does not value their customers, or their customers' time

Si
Sep 21, 2011

On April 14th, after 24 hours of having my tv screen stuck on the U-Verse logo, I called the helpline. The tech couldn't re-boot my DVR box from the Philippines where he was stationed. He said someone would be by the next day between noon and 4 p.m. to give me a new box. On April 15th, someone called at 3:40 to say they would be by "shortly". At 6:30, I called to say that I couldn't wait any longer. The rep said that someone would be by at anytime until 9 p.m. I told him I had to pick up my kids from school and that my appointment had been between noon and 4 p.m. AT&T reps seem only...

U-Verse - Georgia, Atlanta / Sales scam

Ca

AT&T sales person told us in May that we could get U-verse DVR and 3 more receivers, 18 MPS internet, phone, and only $3 in taxes for $132/mo. They are charging me for every box and other added items along with the normal taxes. I was also promised a $300 cash back card. Well, they finally said they would credit 2 boxes for 6 months and that it has gone past 90 days to get the rebate, even though I called a month after installation. AT&T has the worst Customer (No) Service and the sales people will flat out lie. We transferred our Directv to AT&T early and the Cash Back card was going to offset the penalty for breaking the contract.