Sort by: Date | Popularity

U-bill.com Complaints & Reviews

U-bill.com / Unauthorized credit card charges

Mw
Nov 13, 2015

I have just finished perusing the web and have been astounded by the myriad of complaints regarding U-Bill.com. The amount of people who have been either double charged or who are still being continually charged post downloading and purchasing a product is nothing short of criminal. My concern and reason for searching the web was that I have recently noted on my October 2015 Ban Statement a re-occurrence of a debit for an amount of A$59.00 from U-Bill.com (visa-u-bill.com [protected] sliema). I originally downloaded and purchased protection software in July; which, I thought, was supposed to...

U-bill.com / Pdf files one click

An
Sep 19, 2015

I was interested in downloading adobe and got this website. I downloaded the file and it would not work. Called their customer service line and got a representative that told me it would not work because I had a virus. The representative tried to pressure me into adding additional virus protection. I took it to geek squad (company that I have used before) and the tech told me that I did not have any viruses on my computer. Just another scamming company and its employees!!