Sort by: Date | Popularity

tvshowmonster.com Complaints & Reviews

tvshowmonster.com / Return Policy

Ka

Purchased a DVD set (Spenser: For Hire) and when it came, found it totally unwatchable. Contacted company 6 times by email to get a return address (since no address or phone # was listed on their website), and when they finally answered, the return address was in China. Their customer support advised me to pay half the amount due and keep the DVD set, because the cost to return the set would be more than the original amount charged ($57.00). These people have quite a scam going.

tvshowmonster.com / fraudulent dvd sales

Su

I attempted to purchase the complete series (all 15 seasons) of The Red Green Show from tvshowmonster.com. I received 2 confirmation e-mails, one stating shipping would take 10-14 days. When I did not receive my order I attempted to contact the company for tracking information. I did eventually receive several responses (about 4 days after my intital e-mail query & 24 hours after I had requested my order be cancelled). They stated that my order had been held up by a "festival" and should arrive "next week." They even offered me $25 off a future purchase. Upon doing some research about the company...