Sort by: Date | Popularity

TVFreeload.com Complaints & Reviews

TVFreeload.com / Signed up and started looking for current shows....could not find any

Ni
Dec 19, 2012

This is a joke...signed up and started looking for current shows...could not find any, First big problem no search engine...had to scroll through list of shows...some of the titles were 20 or more years old...a real joke. Now I am waiting for a refund...they are really dragging their heels on that also. An update... after a few threats to dispute it with my credit card I finally received a refund.

TVFreeload.com / Don't sign up for their service, they suck

Op
Apr 25, 2012

These guys suck! Don't sign up for their service!! They advertise a money back guarantee and if you try to get your money refunded they won't respond even if you send numerous emails. I had to track their bank down (Clickbank) and call their 800 number. They offered me a refund and then TVfreeload reversed the refund order, changed it to tech support, and wrote me a nicey-nice email to give it more time. Seriously! I did call Clickbank back who issued me an immediate refund, thankfully..

TVFreeload.com / After you pay your $49.99 and download the software, you are transported to a completely different website which is totally disorganized

Si

Do NOT sign up for this service! The web page claims to provide you with access to thousands of TV shows, available in all kinds of formats--HD, MP4, etc. After you pay your $49.99 and download the software, you are transported to a COMPLETELY different website which is totally disorganized and the TV shows are all bootlegs--like someone stood in front of their TV with a video camera and filmed the program.

TVFreeload.com / misrepresentation of service provided

Ia

I subscribed to TVFreeload.com. The site is a scam. The site itself leads you to believe that for the one payment you are able to access a vast variety of TV programs. Once the money is paid I found that I cannot go to the original site and log in, and where I log in I cannot access the original site. There is an online site called TVFreeload Forum where there is access to the programs (the very same programs listed by TVFreeload.com) and these are indeed free. It appears that the scamsters have appropriated the list of programs (TVFreeload Forum) and used these as a glitzy promo. There i...