Sort by: Date | Popularity

TVDVDBoxSets.com Complaints & Reviews

TVDVDBoxSets.com / I ordered a box set of The Father Dowling Mysteries, they took my money from my credit card, and then I never heard from them again

Id

This site sells bootleg DVDs apparently, although I never received any DVD at all. I ordered a box set of The Father Dowling Mysteries, they took my money from my credit card, and then I never heard from them again. They have no real contact info; you can't call them or e-mail them. They advertise very low priced DVDs, but then tack on outragious shipping charges for something that never ships. My advice when buying movies and DVDs: stick to Amazon. They're safe.

TVDVDBoxSets.com - Minnesota, Glenwood / Fraudulant shipping

Us

Ordered DVD's from company on 05-06-09 for less than $60.00. Received email confirming order and said card would be charged a Total of $57.94. The charge would appear on credit card from a ultimatedvdserie, which it was. Which it was. Upon receiving the item on 05-26-09, the shipping receipt stated a shipping cost of $184.00. Also, the DVD's are Bootlegged, and just copies of recorded tv show. Very poor quality and some disk do not even work in the DVD players. Nothing is original or legal.