Sort by: Date | Popularity

TVDVD Store Complaints & Reviews

TVDVD Store - North Carolina, Kernersville / Barnaby Jones DVDs

Et

I ordered Barnaby Jones DVD, for which I paid 112.00, but never received the DVDs. The company did not reply to my emails; then suddenly their website disappeared from the internet. After this, I noticed many online complaints about this company by other people who have been defrauded. I filed a fraud complaint with my bank and expect to receive a refund through my credit card company. However, I believe this bunch of crooks is now operating under a new name. Tonight I ran across an identical website offering the same DVDs at the same prices as the TVDVD Store. This outfit goes by the name DVD...

TVDVD Store - Victoria, Cranbourne / Pirated Copies sold as Authentic

Me

We bought a box set of dvd's from this company, as it was advertised as authentic and not pirated, or cheap copies as other sites were supposed to be!! It arrived, not in the case that it was supposed to be in, but a video case, dvd's were in cheap plastic pockets, all the same pictures copied on them, and when we played the first one, it even had the pay tv commercials included!! Trying to contact is a nightmare-and after paying $100 AUSD, we feel totally ripped off!! The dvd's were a Christmas Present for our son, and we are so disgusted that these companies are allowed to trade!! We will never buy from a USA site again.

TVDVD Store / Scam and cheating

Dv

All DVDs are pirated copies straight from the television. They are very poor quality, both visual and audio. Products are sent from China with no return address. When I have e-mailed the store they will not give an address to return the products to for a refund. It has been a very costly episode. Do not order from this site.