Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tushar Pimpale Is A Fake Immigration Man Complaints & Reviews

Tushar Pimpale Is A Fake Immigration Man - Ontario, Mississauga / Tushar Pimpale is a Schizophrenia

Ro
Oct 05, 2011

Tushar Pimpale, owns Kanada Immigration & Settlement Solutions Immigration Counsel and he is a Schizophrenia with duel personality. He is a mad mad man and please I beg all of you never to give him any cases as he never works, but acts as though he works... He has screwed up many people and hence is a very fraud man. Tushar Pimpale who owns Kanada Immigration & Settlement Solutions Immigration Counsel - a Schizophrenia who gives false hopes and makes false statement. He will start off his conversation by saying "If you stick to me, I will make you a millionaire...""" You should see where he...

Tushar Pimpale Is A Fake Immigration Man - Ontario, Mississauga / Tushar Pimpale is mental

Je
Sep 30, 2011

Tushar Pimpale, has given me a lot of hell... I came to him for immigration and I am a real estate woman from Russia... My husband's case was already refused and Tushar promised me the world. In fact he has made life even more hell. He deals with the lawyers and judges in such a cheap, vulgar and mental way that no body wants to deal with him. He always spreads rumours about me and my husband claiming that my real husband is back in Russia and that I have this fake husband for the sake of immigration... All these rumours are spread in the circle of people i know.. I trusted Tushar with all my...