Sort by: Date | Popularity

Travelsmoove Complaints & Reviews

Travelsmoove / travel scam

Go
Nov 20, 2012

I spent total of S$844 for 4 PAX for a trip to Phuket Thailand. The details is I have bought the deals from Streetdeal Singapore dated 12/06/2012 for 3D2N Phuket + Flights! Stay 2 Nights at 4* Phuket Tropical Resort + 2-way Flights + Breakfast + WIFI + 20% F&B Discount Voucher + Late Checkout (worth $312). Valid till May2013! I have booked on 24-26 November 2012. I have yet to receive E-voucher AT LEAST 14 days before the flight from TravelSmoove. I followed up via email but no response. I tried calling them, all i got is voice recording... when about to leave a message, I got response that voice...

Travelsmoove / No flight itinerary and travel dates nearing

Yu
Nov 08, 2012

I bought 3 Streetdeal vouchers for Bali and booked the travel period for 17 - 19 Nov 2017. Travelsmoove sent an email informing their customers that they will only be able to release the flight tickets AT LEAST 14 days prior to the departure, but I am leaving in 9 days time, and still no flight itinerary. Despite numerous emails and phone calls, I am unable to contact them and no replies from them. The hotel however has been booked but there were no news on the flight tickets. No one was attending their hotline when I called at 10.30am, 1.20pm, and 3.15pm. I want either the confirmation of the air ticket, or my money back.

Travelsmoove / No Response No Replied, TravelSmoove Scam

We
Oct 29, 2012

I have bought the deals from Streetdeals Singapore dated 29/05/2012 For 3Days2night to Bangkok S$198 FOR 2 pax. However, till date i have yet to receive any E-voucher from TravelSmoove. I tried calling them since Monday morning 8am till now, all i got is voice recording. I have called Jetstar, Jetstar cannot find my name for 5/11/2012 flight to Bangkok. Even streetdeals Singapore also uncontactable. Am loss, now, just want my money back.

Travelsmoove / No status update / reply / call no pick up - Offers from streetdeal

Ji
Oct 28, 2012

I've purchased 2 travelling vouchers from streetdeal which is offered by Travelsmoove. Detail is RM262 for 3D2N Phuket + Flights! Stay 2 Nights at 4* Phuket Tropical Resort + 2-way Flights + Breakfast + WIFI + 20% F&B Discount Voucher + Late Checkout (worth RM588). Valid till May 2013! I had make the booking & paid to extend another 1 night for SGD254. At first, they stated the e-tickets will be generate in 14 working days prior before departure date. Now there's another 2 more days left for the trip & I still did not receive any e-tickets. I've called, email, fb message, posted to...