Sort by: Date | Popularity

Travelosity Complaints & Reviews

Travelosity - New York, nyc / hotel gift card

De

I bought a 500 dollar gift card from them than they called the person who was supposed to get this card and told him about it. I called there service center it is in india. not one person could understand me it took them 1 hr to find my order and continued to transfer me because the could not undrstand me this is a shame i would never use them again. please beware of this i dont want anyone else to go through what i did.

Travelosity / Customer service

Ke

Travelosity should have their license suspended. Customers should not have to talk to people in India who have NO concept of travelling within the US. I have called four times to speak with a supervisor' THEY HAVE NONE. They simply put you on hold and you eventually hang up frustrated. I had my travel plans changed by Travelosity with 40 minutes to connect from a Domestic flight to an International flight' that is without doubt Impossible. The person that answered my first call was lady who procceded to tell me that I would have Plenty of time to make the connection' I asked her...